Our hearts are with those who have been affected by COVID-19. In times like this, Dynamic Group wants you to know that we are following the best practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
To limit the potential impact of COVID-19 on our employees, company operations and valued customers, Dynamic Group has taken the subsequent cautionary measures, including:
- Enforcing 3-STEP procedure for all staffs and visitors who enter the office building: (1) Wash hands properly; (2) Dry and apply sanitizer; (3) Take body temperature
- Providing access to hand hygiene stations with hands disinfectant on entry and exit of each department office on each floor
- Providing clear instruction on how to wear masks and clean / sanitize hands properly
- Cleaning and sanitizing premises and high-touch surfaces at common area at least every 2-hour
- Limiting the number of persons using the office lift to a maximum of 3 at a time
- Limiting the number of persons using the pantry to a maximum of 2 at a time
- Placing markers on the floor and chairs to remind people of the importance of social and physical distancing
- Reminding people not to speak to each other in shared space such as lift, toilets, parking lot and pantry
In addition, we have also recommended that employees follow some simple hygiene habits and other advice that can protect them against exposure to COVID-19, including:
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available, washing with soap and water as soon as you can
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cleaning and sanitizing frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Limiting contact with others, including through shaking hands
- Avoiding close contact with people especially when they are sick
- Implementing social distancing to reduce physical contact
- Staying at home and avoiding crowded places
- Covering a cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing the tissue in the trash
- Seeking immediate medical care if you are feeling unwell
Dynamic Group is taking the aforementioned precautions in an effort to ensure the safety and well-being of customers and employees. We value the health, safety, and the well-being of you and your families. Please be safe, vigilant, and proactive as you prepare, guard, and work through this coronavirus outbreak.
More about Dynamic Group
Dynamic Group has been supporting Cambodia’s healthcare, agricultural, quality control and construction industries for over 20 years. The group's vision is "Improving Quality of Life. Shaping Better Tomorrows." The Group's mission is to lead in applying Global Technologies and Delivering Value that help our communities to achieve better lives. At Dynamic Group, we are constantly looking for talented people to join our team! Our corporate social responsibility approach allows our people to take an active role in making a difference to the communities in which we work and live.